Freedom of Information

The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the “Act”) requires every public authority (as defined under the Act) to operate a Publication Scheme.

The purpose of Community Health Partnership’s Publication Scheme is to identify classes of information we make available or intend to make available to the public and to provide details as to how the information can be obtained.

Next to each class of information the Publication Scheme will indicate the manner in which the information is or will be made available to you.

Individual requests for information

If you are unable to find the information you are looking for in our Publication Scheme, you are welcome to send us a request for information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act (2000).

Sending us your request

FOI requests must be made in writing to

or postal address: CHP Head Office, Suite 12b Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, Manchester M1 3LD.

Please clearly mark all such requests URGENT – FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST” and provide as much detail as possible about the information you require. Please note: Our post isn’t being picked up regularly at the moment so please send your request via email.

Your request will be acknowledged and then responded to in full within 20 working days of the date of receipt.

Please note, we may charge for access to certain information, or information in a certain format. Details of any charges are contained next to the appropriate class of information.


Community Health Partnerships aims to be as open as possible.

However, information may be withheld from any of the classes of information listed below where we consider that the disclosure may fall within one of the exemptions contained in the Act.

For example, we may withhold information if its disclosure would:

  • Present an actionable breach of confidentiality
  • In the case of commercially sensitive information, be other than in the public interest; or
  • Be contrary to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998

If you’re not satisfied with our reply

If you are not happy with how your FOI request has been handled, then you may wish to make a formal complaint.  More information available on our Compliments and Complaints page.

Skip to content