CHP’s leasing team, led by Senior Leasing Support Surveyor Katharine Sherwood, has surpassed their target of completed leases for the financial year 2021/22.
The additional 100 leases means that regularisation across the CHP portfolio is now above 85%, exceeding DHSC’s target of 80%.
To give you an idea of progress and number of completions each month to achieve this, 23 leases were completed in March 2022 alone, which reflects the hard work and effort that is put in throughout the year!
In addition, occupancy plans have been redrawn for over 150 sites, and this work sets to continue into 2022/23.
In the London and South region, some key highlights include:
- Supported in lease delivery for the recent Community Diagnostic Centre (CDC) implementation at Finchley Memorial Hospital.
- Supported in lease delivery for the recent variation at Gracefield Gardens in utilising the void space.
- A successful result with tenants from University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust, who are now at 100% regularised.
In the Midlands, similar success stories were also achieved, some key highlights include:
- Supported in the lease delivery of the new Foleshill Health Centre
- Supported in the improved utilisation at Hodge Hill Health Centre and the recently opened specialist services
In addition, over 50% of the lease renewals came from the Midlands region.
In the North region, the team have also been busy, highlights include:
- Supported in the lease delivery for the recent variation at Cockermouth Community Hospital, removing over 300m2 of void space.
- Supported in the lease delivery for the current variations at Nye Bevan and also Lowe House.
- Tenants at both Northumbria Foundation Trust and Lancashire & South Cumbria Foundation Trust are now at 100% regularised.
3 May 2022