CHP acts as Head Tenant for the majority of our 309 buildings and there are a number where we hold joint head tenancies with other public sector organisations, such as local authorities.
As experts in managing health buildings, CHP will focus on:
- Improving customer satisfaction by being transparent, responsive and effective.
- Ensuring that our properties are safe and compliant to all relevant regulations.
- Putting our buildings at the heart of the community.
- Innovative management of spaces and contracts.
- Ensuring our properties have the capability to embrace digital innovation.
- Further developing environmentally sustainable practices and procurement.
CHP is working to achieve the highest possible levels of occupancy of its assets across England, achieve 90% customer/tenant satisfaction and reduce the environmental impact of its buildings.
CHP’s team has wide-ranging expertise in property functions, including management, surveying, law, finance, health and safety and engagement.
CHP is expert in health and wellbeing estate, with a successful track record in providing well managed solutions to meet the needs of patients, clinicians and the health system.